As an organisation for disabled performers Lung Ha Theatre Company (LHTC) is committed to being as accessible as possible in all aspects of its work.
- As such LHTC will only ever perform or run outreach workshops in venues that have complete level access, including accessible toilets.
- Support workers of people who require continual 1:1 support will always be offered a free 'plus one' ticket to LHTC productions.
- LHTC aims, where possible, to always have a number performances of a particular production accessible to audiences who are D/deaf or hard of hearning, via captioning or BSL interpretation.
- LHTC will always have at least one matinee performance in a production's run, to enable people who are only supported during the day to attend.
- LHTC has a team of volunteer support workers to provide the best support possible at all LHTC events for its performing ensemble, including rehearsals, workshops and any other situations the ensemble might be called for.